WHAT YOU ARE GETTING TO RENT
Built in 2006, this fully furnished air-conditioned home has 3
Bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths. It is located in Fish Camp, California - only 2 miles from the
southern entrance to Yosemite National Park. Other information and
- Family friendly, quiet and restful location one-half of mile off Highway 41 with the Sierra National Forest on the eastern property line
- 1800 sq. ft. with a garage and upper level which is a great room with living-dining-kitchen area, ceiling fans, gas fireplace, bathroom, and deck with BBQ and patio table.
- Lower level has sleeping accommodations for 10 persons on quality Sealy mattresses; a California king bed and steam shower/tub in
the master BR, 2nd BR queen bed and bunk beds, 3rd BR with two bunk beds, separate bathroom with tub/shower, washer/dryer and another deck with
a hot tub. 2 large LCD panel HD TV's connected to DIRECTV service and DVD/VHS and various movies, games and books available.
- Kitchen has stove/oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, trash compactor, cooking
utensils, dining ware, and stocked spice cabinet
- Linens and towels are provided
- Telephone is available
- Wireless internet connection available